This is to inform all the 2019 Batch ‘A’ prospective corps members that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has opened the portal for printing of call up letters.
Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters.
Prospective Corps Members that did not make payment during online registration are to start collection of the Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation.
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters.
- Go to NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter
#for Nysc posting and relocation Assistance.
NYSC Batch ‘B’ Stream II Online Registration Guide and Requirements 2019
National Service Youth Corps, NYSC online registration details for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream 2 prospective corps members. Requirements for registration / mobilization of graduates are listed below.
Is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from 19th June 2019 – 13th August, 2019 to enable them register for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II mobilization.
Some Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration:
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
NYSC Online Registration Procedure and Requirements.
The Website address is any of the following:
Check Senate list for verification of your records.
If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2019 Batch B”.
If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict compliance:
1. Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year.
2. Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
3. For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
4. Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
5. Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
a. West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
b. Certificates are not qualified to register.
c. Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
d. International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
i. Personal Data.
ii. Visa to the country of study.
iii. Date of first departure to the country of study and
iv. Date of arrival in Nigeria.
e. Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
f. It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
g. All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
6. Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment.Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
7. Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable.
8. Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
9. All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
10. All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
11. Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
12. Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
i. Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
ii. Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
iii. Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
13. On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
14. Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
15. PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
16. All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
17. Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
18. The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
19. Prospective Corps Members with serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
20. Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
North Central – 08092142614
North East – 08102790538
North West – 08092142661
South East – 09038034460
South West – 07019190810
South South – 08083201956
For NYSC Posting/Relocation/Redeployment Assistance. CONTACT Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,call-09080137311
21. All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
22. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
Best of Luck!
FOR ASSISTANT FOR NYSC POSTING/REDEPLOYMENT CONTACT US:-EMAIL:- email@example.com
NYSC Announces Registration Commencement Date for Batch B Stream 2
The management of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, on Tuesday announced the end date for online registration of prospective 2019 batch B stream 1 corps members. The scheme also announced the commencement date for online registration of prospective 2019 batch B, stream 2 corps members.
The registration exercise will commence on Wednesday, 19th June 2019. This was confirmed in a statement on Monday on the NYSC official Twitter account.
NYSC Announces Registration Commencement Date for Batch B Stream 2
The statement reads: “This is to inform 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream I PCMs that Online Registration ends tomorrow, 12th June, 2019. ”The portal will be open for Stream II on Wednesday, 19th June 2019.”
Do you need NYSC posting /Relocation.
Contact us .
List Of Institutions Whose Senate List Is Out On NYSC Portal – Batch B
The NYSC senate list is out on the NYSC Portal and this post just provides updates on the list of Institutions whose Senate list is already on the NYSC portal.
If you have been checking and you are getting no record found, you should relax and keep checking.
Before I show you the lists of schools whose Senate list is out on the NYSC portal, let me show you how to correctly verify your name on the NYSC Portal.
Correct Way To verify Your Name On Senate List
Verifying your name on the NYSC portal for Senate list is simple and easy. You will need:
Name of your Institution
Your Matric Number
Your date of Birth (Submit like that if you can’t select the year)
Once you have the above information, click the button below
Lists Of Institutions Whose Senate List Is OUT
Below is a list of all institutions whose Senate list for Batch B is out.
University of Port Harcourt
University of Ilorin
Federal University Gashua
Kogi State University
Federal University Lokoja
Benue State University
Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
Abia State University
Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Yola
Federal University of Calabar
Mohammet Lawan College Of Agriculture Maiduguri
Sokoto State Polytechnic
Osun State University
Ekiti State University
Tai-Solarin University Of Education
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
Lagos State University
Polytechnic of Ibadan
Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology
University Of Ibadan
Osun State Polytechnic Iree
Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, osustech
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa senate
University of Maiduguri
Sokoto State University
In case your school senate list is out and it’s not on the list above, please use the comment box below and we will update the list.
Jamb News6 months ago
2019 JAMB/UTME HELPING HANDS WHATSAPP GROUP
Jamb News4 months ago
JAMB Cut off Mark 2019/2020 For All Nigerian Schools
Jamb News6 months ago
2019 UTME: Reprinting of JAMB Exam Slip to Begin on Tuesday, 2nd April, 2019
Jamb News5 months ago
Jamb announced the official new date to release 2019 utme results
University news3 months ago
UNIZIK JUPEB Admission Form For 2019/2020 Session
Admission News6 months ago
GET EDUCATIONAL HELP TODAY!!!! ✓Click Here to See our Area of Specialization✓
Latest News6 months ago
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Postgraduate Admission List for 2018/2019 Session
Jamb News5 months ago
Jamb releases official statement regarding 2019 Utme results